Tuesday, November 16, 2010

live from versailles


on july 5, i played a show at rachel's house in carrboro with two of my favorite bands/people/friends, sunset and sleep good. my good friend ross gruet joined me on guitar, adding a wonderful depth to the jams. i had not, at this point, figured out how to play these songs without the aid of backing tracks, so ross's guitar sounds were a wonderful addition. at one point, my computer dies, so we had to wing it pretty hard while i fixed the problem.

tracklist:
1. we're ready
2. don't you worry bout me
3. clarity
4. migraines
5. oh fuck, it broke
6. young
7. second hand smoke
8. railroad tracks
9. white hot feeling

my favorite moment is when elie screams out, "kevin shields up in here!!!"


check out sunset and sleep good over at www.autobusrecs.com.

thanks to matthew horne for the sweet photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment